From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A home in CVS for webapp-config?
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:09:54
1 On Tuesday 03 February 2004 02:50 pm, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > I've got enough of webapp-config working that it's worth getting it into
3 > Portage, for the feedback if nothing else. (sorry it's taking so long)
4 >
5 > I need somewhere in CVS to put the source for webapp-config. Could someone
6 > kindly point me to a suitable place? Pref. with instructions for anything
7 > in CVS that's more complicated than cvs add & cvs commit ;-)
8
9 i would say in either gentoo/stuart/ or gentoo/src/webapp-config/
10 -mike