From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: rfc: glibc versions prior to 2.19-r1
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:13:37
1 On 12/23/14 21:39, Duncan wrote:
2 > Anthony G. Basile posted on Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:36:44 -0500 as excerpted:
3 >
4 >> I've watched musl and uclibc and just hit up against the glibc changes
5 >> as they mysteriously rain down from Drepper.
6 > Just a quick reply to this side point...
7 >
8 > There's no indication in your post that you're aware that Drepper is out
9 > of the glibc picture, now.
10
11 Actually klondike did tell me that a while back, but I forgot when I posted.
12
13 > He is, and has been for... I think at least a
14 > year, now. You could of course google it if you're interested in the
15 > details, but he has definitely moved on to other things, now, and is no
16 > longer glibc "controlling god", or even, AFAIK, still involved in glibc
17 > at all.
18 >
19 > (I've seen no need to get involved in the general thread...)
24 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
25 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
26 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
27 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
28 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA