From: Sylvain Alain <d2_racing@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Phoenix] an official Gentoo wiki
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:26:02
1 Hi everyone, Gentoo-Quebec already use MediaWiki and I can say that for the spam prevention measures it can be pretty simple :
2
3 For a new user, he needs to
4 send an email to a specific adress, alos he needs to have a valid
5 account on the forum just to be sure that he is not a spambot. So basically, only members of the forum can write something on the wiki.
6
7 For the rest, if you need a moderator or a writer on that project, I can help :P
8
9 Finally, I recommend that on the Wiki team, the best team should be : experimented users (power users), users,moderators and Gentoo Devs for specific areas.
12 > Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:04:38 -0400
13 > From: guy.fontaine@××××××××××××.ca
14 > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
15 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Phoenix] an official Gentoo wiki
16 >
17 > Hi !
18 >
19 > I maintain Gentoo-Québec wiki. I'm not the only one as d2_racing and some other members also do. I maintain CSS, examples and wrote almost 60% of the stuff.
20 >
21 > If you think I could help, please just let me know.
22 >
23 > The wiki :
24 >
25 > http://gentoo-quebec.org/wiki/index.php/Accueil
26 >
27 > Guy Fontaine
31 Hotmail & Messenger are available on your phone. Try now.
32 http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724461