From: Graham Forest <vladimir@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GUI installer
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:09:45
On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:04:38 -0600 (MDT)
Jeff Rose <rosejn@××××××××.EDU> wrote:

> (I think wxPython is the best solution. Its clean, quick and extensive. > We could even use a gui builder to quickly experiment with a variety of > interface options.) Anyway, that is for later.
I would have to vote *against* wxPython. I've seen nothing but compilation problems involving that app (I think it compiles on about 1/3 of the machines my friends and I have tried on). Also, my boog to them about a compilation error has be unanswered so far. Graham