From: Dustin Knie <dustin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Recompile but NOT upgrade
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 22:18:08
1 I recently started using gentoo, and love it. I'm working on learning the
2 ebuild, emerge and portage system right now, and I'll see if I can figure
3 out how to do something like this. I figure it'll be a great way to learn
4 the system, and give back to the community!!!!
5
6 I'm not gonna guarentee anything, but I'll see what I can do.
10 Dustin Knie
11