From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #14: security updates based on GLSA
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:30:52
1 On Friday 22 August 2003 12:19 pm, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > As already discussed here serveral days ago I've written up a GLEP for
3 > this often requested feature:
4
5 Good first draft. I'd propose to add in some way to verify the GLSA is indeed
6 an authorized one (checking a GPG signature, perhaps?). I would further
7 propose some thought around making sure that a GLSA is indeed a formal Gentoo
8 GLSA and that has gone through the security team, as opposed to having a
9 random developer be able to issue one.
10
11 Caleb
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list