From: Proneet Verma <proneet11@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: GSoC '14 - Improved Cloud Support - Draft proposal
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:21:35
1 On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 2014-03-13 at 00:15 +0530, Proneet Verma wrote:
6 > > 3) Jenkins CI is a very popular monitoring tool, and as it isn't there
7 > > in the portage tree I would like to write ebuilds for it and become a
8 > > proxy maintainer for future support.
9 >
10 > The godin overlay contains ebuilds for jenkins-bin packages and is
11 > actively maintained, in case you are not aware of that.
14 Yes, I know about the jenkins-bin package but my main aim is to build
15 jenkins from source which is more the gentoo way of doing. (#453658 on
16 bugzilla)
19 > Kind regards,
20 >
21 > Hans