From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patch for absolute minimal GCC for distcc environment
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 13:03:52
1 On Sunday 03 April 2005 12:41, Stuart Longland wrote:
2 > Stuart Longland wrote:
3 > > [some stuff here]
4 >
5 > Apologies for the double post... me and my fixation on Reply-to-All.
6 > (been posting a bit on linux-mips mailing list, 10 points to the first
7 > person who works out they don't set Reply-To on posts. :-D)
8 > Damn I wish this feature was configurable, per user, rather than per
9 > list. ;-)
10
11 Why not use procmail+formail to add the appropriate header(s) yourself.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze
17 Gentoo Developer