From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council meeting Thursday October 13th
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:42:17
1 On Monday 10 of October 2005 23:36 Marcin Kryczek wrote:
2 > council could decide if it's worth to try and put some herd (GDP?) to be
3 > responsible for it.
4
5 Uh, and what *exactly* do you mean by "be responsible for it"? I mean, are we
6 supposed to watch every possible communication channel or would the people
7 involved submit bugs to us about newly made decisions?
8
9 Anyway, what about some weekly message to -core?
10
11 Cheers,
12 -jkt
15 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth