From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] more broken depednencies
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 01:14:24
1 Oh yes! even more.
2
3 Can people who feel like it take a look for all builds that contain the
4 word "newdepend" and think at least twice? remember.. newdepend means
5 that RDEPEND won't be set (unless you do newrdepend) which means that
6 the package will be broken in GRP situations.
7
8 (Yep, its a known fact that all of KDE is broken and unless fixed
9 cannot be reliably distributed on our next release.)
10
11 ( same goes for XFCE )
12
13 //Spider
14 - qa annoyance team.
17 begin .signature
18 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
20 end