From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: removal of digest files from the tree
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:06:54
1 Fabian Groffen kirjoitti:
2 > On 26-01-2008 17:35:37 -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 >> Related to the top level of the tree, can we get a release of repoman
4 >> that detects if a checkout is a subset only (eg no top level), for folk
5 >> that have subtree checkouts only? (Probably look for skel.*/profile
6 >> items two levels up).
7 >
8 > Is it possible to have a CVS server-side commit check to see if digest
9 > files were added, and if so to reject the commit?
12 Should be as we already fail invalid .xml files.
13
14 Regards,
15 Petteri