From: Milos Negovanovic <milosn@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ALSA 0.9.0rc1 packages committed
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 04:44:39
1 Hello,
2
3 have u unmerged previous driver before emerging new one?
4
5 I did and basicaly new modules are not installed during emerge of RC1,
6 and no error comes up. My guess is that if u havent unmerged previos
7 driver, old modules are still there and thats why u get that error while
8 everything seems to be OK.
9
10 Milos
11