From: Jakub Moc <jakub.moc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] FYI: Jakub suspended two weeks for bad behaviour
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:22:14
7 So - why are you lying here again? I've already stated that you
8 '(devrel) have been CCed on the last email conversation w/ peitolm,
9 you've been well aware when the last re-assign happened about one year
10 ago as well. Yeah, you didn't give a damn, what reasonable steps to
11 contact a developer that doesn't care for anything but re-assigning
12 bugs back to himself to keep ignoring them for yet another year do you
13 expect?
14
15 Sorry, you've miserably failed, you should have retired this guy long
16 time ago before things went this far, since he obviously doesn't care
17 about Gentoo users, but just about his territorial pissings. Instead,
18 you've chosen to jump on me for doing my job. Oh well done indeed.
19
20 > Just reassigning the bug and disregarding the maintainers wish is rude
21 > at best and doesn't exactly make future cooperation any easier imo.
22
23 Maybe just read above? What kind of co-operation are you expecting wrt
24 developers who have repeatedly shown that they can't plain be bothered
25 with fixing their junk, because they are just way too cool to deal
26 with some useless idiots, such as bug wranglers?
30 Jakub Moc
31 Email: jakub.moc@g.o
32 --
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list