From: Davide Inglima <limacat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Glsa-check funny behaivour.
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 20:04:53
1 I know, glsa-check is still beta, so it can eat my pants and use my
2 hamster as a golf ball... however I am happily using it to keep my
3 system updated, and you will be able to keep me out of glsa-check only
4 if you pry it from my cold dead hands.
5
6 However this evening glsa-check did some funny stuff:
7
8 Note that I have already installed kernel 2.4.26-r9 on the system
9 where I am doing the check, however glsa-check -f all re-emerged the
10 gentoo-sources at least two times:
11
12 fixing 200407-16
13 fixing 200408-24
14
15 I think it will be doing it a third time (since glsa-check -p all
16 showed wrongly that my system is vulnerable to a third glsa as well).
17
18 Any hint?
19 Any further question on my setup? (I admit this report is a bit too
20 short, but feel free to ask for more information).
21
22 Thankyou.
25 Davide Inglima - limaCAT
26 http://limacat.blogspot.com