From: Jeff Griffiths <jeffg@×××××××××××.com>
To: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Broken tree by php?
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:58:42
1 great, thanks. Good to see it's coming in the pipe. I have tended to
2 avoid messing around with MASKED builds, i prefer to let qa happen first!
3
4 cheers, JeffG
5
6 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
7 > On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 11:45:31AM -0700, Jeff Griffiths wrote:
8 >
9 >>speaking of which, are there thoughts for adding php5 ebuilds? Even as a
10 >>masked build would be useful ( read: i don't want to go through the
11 >>hassle of building w/ apache myself on my test box )
12 >
13 > They've been in the tree for a few weeks already, masked via KEYWORDS
14 > until we're ready to put them out in ~arch (coming really soon...).
15 >
16 > dev-php/php-5*
17 > dev-php/mod_php-5*
18 > dev-php/php-cgi-5*