From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing description for the xml global use flag
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:00:53
1 On Thursday 29 December 2005 12:29, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > For your reference, I even cared to attach a patch for horde (among tens of
3 > other bugs filed for dev-lang/php compitibility) - but that patch never
4 > made it to portage, despite the bug has been marked as fixed.
5
6 that's because the way i changed it worked for me ... however, no one provided
7 any feedback to the contrary, so the bug has stayed closed
8 -mike
9 --
10 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list