From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [soc] Python bindings for Paludis
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:06:27
1 On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:33:31 -0700
2 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > The correct reply should of been.
5 > "I'm sorry I did not mean to offend anybody. I'll make an effort to
6 > not make any cheap shots"
7
8 That would have been a possible response. Another reasonable response
9 would have been the one that he made, clarifying his original statement
10 in case someone took offence where none was meant. If one reads the
11 mails in a spirit of giving someone the benefit of the doubt rather
12 than automatically thinking the worst, there's no reason this subthread
13 needed to exist.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list