From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Eric Edgar (rocket)
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 07:40:18
1 On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 17:54 +0000, Tom Martin wrote:
2 > Afternoon list,
3 >
4 > I'm happy to be able to announce another developer has joined the team.
5 > His name is Eric Edgar, and some of you may know him as rocket on IRC.
6 > Anyway, I'll let his mentor, Chris Gianelloni, do the talking:
7 >
8 > """
9 > Eric has been suckered into working for Release Engineering,
10 BWAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
11
12 ...oops... . *cough* *collects himself*
13
14 Hello, and most welcome to the Gentoo developer community. don't be
15 afraid of asking, all questions answered when posted with a sacrificial
16 knife in hand.
21 begin .signature
22 Tortured users / Laughing in pain
24 end