From: Christoph Mende <angelos@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Christoph Mende (angelos)
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:27:03
1 On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 00:11:54 +0300
2 Aggelos Orfanakos <agorf@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 20:19:28 +0300 Christian Heim wrote:
5 > > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Christoph Mende (also known as angelos on
6 > > IRC), our latest addition joining the AMD64 and XFCE herd.
7 >
8 > Hiya angelos! Your nickname is my first name, so this feels kinda strange! :-)
9 > Any relation to Greece?
10 >
11 > Welcome to Gentoo!
14 Thanks and no, I've stolen that nick from some TV show :P
15 I've seen many people talking in greece to me though, so you're not the
16 first