From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: mulltiib cruft: /emul
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:37:00
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Thursday 10 August 2006 12:48, Olivier Crete wrote:
3 >> And I think we should continue to put the binary
4 >> app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-* in /emul/ and that lib32 should be
5 >> reserved for properly installed packages using portage whenever we
6 >> manage to get portage to support it.
7 >
8 > either you use the prebuilt binaries or you dont
9 >
10 > keeping these things in /emul just bloats the default amd64 system and makes
11 > typical use a pita (adding -L/emul/... is wicked lame)
12 > -mike
13
14 Did you just want to use wicked in a sentence? I bet you did.
15
16 Also, I can probably hit brad_mssw for you if you want. Since I work
17 with him now.
20 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
21 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/