From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] where goes Gentoo?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:07:41
1 On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 20:36 -0400, Colin Kingsley wrote:
2 > Thats certaintly not to say that I'm against progress, but if people
3 > want support contracts, the absolute ultimate in stability, and install
4 > CD's shipped in pretty boxes with manuals, there are other distros
5 > available for them.
6
7 What's wrong with install CD's shipped with pretty boxes and manuals?
8 That's something I really wish Gentoo had, not because it would attract
9 the suits or anything, but because I think it would be friggin' sweet to
10 open my mailbox and see a shiny new copy of Gentoo Linux every six
11 months or so.
12
13 After all, it's all about the box art, man.
16 Chris Gianelloni
18 Games - Developer
19 Gentoo Linux