From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Replacing fdisk with cfdisk in
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:05:43
1 On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 03:16, Luke-Jr wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > I think the point is, the docs only explain how to do with fdisk what can also
6 > be done with cfdisk and cfdisk is easier to use. Might as well explain cfdisk
7 > and if someone wants to use fdisk, they should already know how anyway.
8
9 Well my point was, why change a working formula. It works. That's it. No
10 need to add extra portions or change whole parts, it gets confusing when
11 you do an install more often than once a year.
12
13 - foser
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list