From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] gtk/gtk2 USE flag annoyances
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:49:14
1 Hows the upgrade path RE: end-user useflag changes? Will everyone that
2 has gtk in their make.conf die a horrible death if they don't see the
3 upgrade notice? when will they see the upgrade notice? Would it make
4 sense to leave the gtk flag for a while at least, to ease the end user
5 into an upgrade?
6