From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:33:12
1 On 12 April 2010 12:28, Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Last time I looked, his about page complies with our trade mark
4 > requirements.
5
6 But ONLY his about page. Our name and logo guidelines state this needs
7 to happen on each page:
8
9 > the website clearly states, on each page, that the project is no official Gentoo project by labelling itself as a "news site", "fan site", "unofficial site" or "community site"
10
11 See http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/name-logo.xml
12
13 Instead it labels itself as "the Gentoo Wiki" or "the Gentoo Linux
14 Wiki", suggesting to somebody who is unaware of the situation that it
15 is an official project.
18 Ben de Groot
19 Gentoo Qt project lead developer
20 Gentoo Wiki project lead