From: Lisa Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: zhen@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:54:33
1 On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 23:42, John Davis wrote:
2 > Hi all -
3 > To start preparing for 2004.2 in July, releng is opening up Feature
4 > Requests that the community would like to see included in 2004.2. The
5 > last day that we are accepting requests is Friday, May 7th at which
6 > point releng will hold a meeting and decide which requests are feasible
7 > for both the alloted time and workload. Thank you for your time and your
8 > requests.
9
10 Things I've been hearing:
11
12 Distcc worked into the stage 1 tarballs so that distcc can be used
13 without messing around with the emerge -O distcc (and the rest of setup
14 as per the Guide).
15
16 Distcc on the LiveCD ("much in the same way as OpenSSH is available") on
17 to facilitate easy borging of machines.
18
19 Releng, definitely bug me for assistance here if needed.
22 Regards,
23 -Lisa
24 <Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur>