From: Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] making the stable tree more up-to-date
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:22:20
On Friday 16 December 2011 06:10:13 Anthony G. Basile wrote:
> Does your script do any checking on the quality of the ebuild, eg that > it respects C/LDFLAGS. If so, that's useful and would help package > maintainers to better prepare their ebuilds for stabilization.
Unfortunately no. For LDFLAGS there is a QA warning and is enough visible For CFLAGS I see with the naked eye a bit of build log My script at "end of work" just runs repoman full and cat entire ebuild( so, imho, should be a tasks already done by maintainers). Finally, I take a look at the ebuild to see if there are issue(s) This is all.
> And congrats on making dev
Thanks ;) Regards Agostino