From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 12:09:26
1 On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 04:16:10 +0100 Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > Hello all
3 >
4 > Due to lack of time I'm giving up some packages. Feel free to take them:
5 [...]
6 > dev-util/oprofile
7 > A transparent low-overhead system-wide profiler
8
9 I use this util often, so I'll take it. If anyone want to help, you
10 are welcome and feel free to add yourself to maintainers.
11
12 ATM I'm bit uneasy about java part of the package, since I don't
13 use it and testing will be marginal. As for GUI part (qt4), it was
14 removed from 1.0.0, so life will be easier :)
17 Best regards,
18 Andrew Savchenko