From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gv: second patch fails
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:19:04
1 Now we're getting somewhere!
2
3 The Makefile is auto-generated from the Imakefile, which is auto-generated
4 from something.unix, forget what, and patch #1 patches that something.
5
6 The second patch was a desperate attempt. It's rejected which proves one
7 thing: your system settings are very different from mine resulting in a vey
8 different Makefile being generated.
9
10 So please send me, from your work directory, source/Makefile and
11 source/Imakefile. Hopefully then I'll understand something.
12
13 Since this is becoming a rather private thread, send them to my personal
14 address, not to the list - danarmak@g.o.
19 Dan Armak
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
21 Matan, Israel