From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: chromium-54 needs ffmpeg-3.0.1
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 01:59:42
1 Martin Vaeth posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:08:17 +0000 as excerpted:
2
3 > Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> I really wish there was a way to run ancient firefox with security
6 >> fixes :(
7 >
8 > There's palemoon
9
10 For Linux? I haven't looked into it personally, but I had read that
11 palemoon was MS-platform only. So it's news to me if it's available for
12 Linux. Thanks very much for clearing that up for me if it's available
13 for Linux, also!
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman