From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] include files question
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:12:28
1 "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
2 > Also, it may be easier to change now when we only have two headers,
3 > than later. And you may even add compatibility symlinks or copies in
4 > /usr/include to give people more time to update.
5
6 I think you should rip off the band-aid quickly.
7
8 Move the files and update the .pc file. If someone is building
9 against openrc without using pkg-config then they should fix their
10 stuff. Putting $(shell pkg-config --cflags openrc) into a Makefile
11 is very easy.
14 //Peter