From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: toralf.foerster@×××.de
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] remove USE flag "ldap" from profile "desktop"
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 11:50:23
1 On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 09:46:58 +0100
2 Toralf Förster <toralf.foerster@×××.de> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA256
6 >
7 > IMO it is the choice of users to opt in for LDAP, not to opt out for
8 > it. I'm convinced that the majority of Gentoo users does not need it
9 > per default.
10
11 Before we discuss this again; looking for the source, I found this:
12
13 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/linux.gentoo.dev/yIfM8sV2zFQ
14
15 It is discussed in your favor; however, it seems to be forgotten to do.
16
17 Is anyone going to pick this up on their fork to send out a news item
18 and change it; or, has there been disagreement? If so, Council item?
19
20 (PS: This is about gentoo-x86/profiles/targets/desktop/make.defaults)
23 With kind regards,
24
25 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
26 Gentoo Developer
27
28 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
29 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
30 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D