From: Edgar Hucek <gimli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Edgar Hucek (gimli)
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:19:56
1 Thanks for let me being a part of gentoo.
2
3 cu
4
5 gimli
6
7 Tom Martin wrote:
8
9 >Hi again list,
10 >
11 >One more new developer is on board. Edgar is going to be reviving the
12 >Xbox port of Gentoo. I must apologise for this email being slightly
13 >late: I must apologise for this email being slightly late. Some of you
14 >may recognise gimli_xbox from IRC -- it's the same chap.
15 >
16 >Edgar works as a freelance developer, consultant and administrator.
17 >Previously, he worked for a telecoms company where he did some software
18 >development on Windows and sysadmin on Solaris machines. At the moment
19 >he works for a bank. Largely he's dealing with Windows, but he also has
20 >three Linux machines with Oracle.
21 >
22 >As for his hobbies, Edgar has been working on the Xbox-Linux project
23 >since it started. He also enjoys listening to music, watching films,
24 >hanging around with his friends, and being, in his own words, a "couch
25 >potato." He's interested in multimedia on Linux, and is also a bit of an
26 >Open Source advocate.
27 >
28 >Please give me a hand in giving Edgar a very warm welcome.
29 >
30 >Regards,
31 >Tom
37 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list