From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Aggelos Orfanakos (agorf)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:08:33
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Aggelos Orfanakos (also known as
2 agorf on IRC), our latest addition joining the Ruby herd and the GWN
3 translators (he has already worked on the Greek GWN translations for
4 quite some time).
5
6 Aggelos is joining us from Chalcis (that's in Greece), where he's
7 currently studying Computer Science (surprise, surprise).
8
9 His programming/scripting skills cover C, Ruby and Python. He's another
10 one of those devs coming over from the sunrise overlay, where his
11 contributions were high quality and numerous.
12
13 Once Aggy isn't around computers, he finds time to enjoy swimming (/me winks
14 at dad eryof), table tennis, photography, astronomy and listening to music.
15
16 So please welcome Aggelos (or Aggy, for those who are as lazy as I am)
17 as a new fellow developer among us !
18
19 Regards,
20
21 Christian
24 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
25 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
26 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6