From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:05:06
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
> On 11:13 Sun 27 Feb     , Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote: >> a quick mail to announce that the gnome team, in order to prepare for >> gnome 3, started slotting a lot of gnome team managed packages. If you >> find yourself using such a package, please update your ebuilds to use >> slot notations or other EAPI compliant notation resulting in the same >> effect. > > This email would be much more useful if it included a list of affected > packages, sorted by maintainer and/or herd. >
As requested, here is a (probably) complete list of packages which depend on x11-libs/gtk+ without a slot. The list was generated using the tinderbox rindex, so it may be slightly out of date.
> I'm sure that list is pretty huge right now, so if people don't act on > this soon, perhaps your next email could have such a list. >
Indeed, it is quite large, coming at ~1100 ebuilds. Hence, I've attached it instead of pasting it in-line. Unsurprisingly, some are gnome packages, and even a few maintained by me :p gtk+_deps_all.list: lists all the packages in alphabetical order, with teams and maintainers alongside gtk+_deps_assigned.list: lists all the packages, arranged by herd and maintainer -- ~Nirbheek Chauhan Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team

File name MIME type
gtk+_deps_all.list text/plain
gtk+_deps_assigned.list text/plain

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
[gentoo-dev] Re: gtk 3 preparation work Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work "Paweł Hajdan