From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, robbat2@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: oldnet scripts splitting out from OpenRC
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:01:33
1 On 24/04/2013 18:01, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > robbat2 is the one who made the request. He wants to do a couple of
3 > things:
4 >
5 > 1) he wants to be able to have independent oldnet releases so he can get
6 > more features into the oldnet scripts and have his own development
7 > cycle.
8 >
9 > 2) He is also interested in working on making the oldnet scripts able to
10 > run under systemd.
11
12 This gives it a bit more context than you originally did...
13
14 But still I don't think this is a very good move, I'll leave Mike to
15 follow up on it as I basically agree with his line of thought.
18 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
19 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/