From: Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Supprting SPF on our mail servers
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:57:14
1 On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 07:49:45AM -0500, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2
3 [snip]
4 > For the most part, this can be done without any significant impact on your
5 > day to day gentoo.org email lives. However, the one (major) change will be
6 > that devs would be required to use asmtp on dev.gentoo.org rather than
7 > sending from a non-gentoo.org smtp server.
8 [snip]
9
10 I'm afraid this will force me to use another mail client than my
11 beloved mutt - or can anyone tell me how to convice it to work with
12 different SMTP servers since currently (afaik) it just invokes "sendmail"
13 to get the local MTA?
14
15 A bit worried,
16