From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Available hardware
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 01:50:03
1 On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 16:25 -0800, Daniel Ostrow wrote:
2 > All:
3 >
4 > As I am no longer an ebuild dev (real life job got in the way) I have a
5 > whole slew of hardware that I'm willing to ship to any gentoo dev for
6 > the cost of shipping alone. The list of hardware is as follows:
7 >
8 > 1x HP C3700 750 MHz PA-RISC
9 > 1x Dec/Compaq PWS 600 600 MHz Alpha
10 > 1x SGI Octane2 Dual 195 MHz Mips
11 > 1x HP ZX2000 1.4 GHz Itanium2
12 > 1x Apple G4 1.25 GHz PPC32
13 >
14 > I also have a slew of SPARC hardware, need to go home and catalog that,
15 > not all that sure what all I have. I can answer any questions about the
16 > other specs of the machine upon request.
17 >
18 > If anyone is interested contact me off list. I live in northern
19 > California for shipping reference.
20
21 G4 has been spoken for.