From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Developer testers wanted for Git-support on overlays.gentoo.org
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:32:04
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I'm looking for some more testers for something shiny and new:
4 Namely the new Git support for overlay hosting (actually, you can host
5 any Gentoo-related Git repo with it, it'll be the home of Uberlord's new
6 *RC, and PMS ultimately).
7
8 I already set up the existing folk with Git overlays from overlays.g.o,
9 but I need more testers. For now I'm asking specifically for developers
10 for testing, but those repos will ultimately be open to any authorized
11 committer (eg ciaranm for PMS, uberlord for *RC).
12
13 Anybody willing to be a tester, please ping me via email or on IRC.
14 (email me if I'm not actually present at IRC when you want me).
17 Robin Hugh Johnson
18 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
19 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
20 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85