From: Eric Noack <eric.noack@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] which contribution prefered - to gentoo or to project itself?
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 22:21:32
1 ok so much for that,
2 we have a patch to compile that module and detect the card on the pcmcia bus
3 and an ebuild to include it now.
4
5 if interested, look at
6
7 http://gemia.de/pcmcia-cs-hisax/pcmcia-cs-3.2.4-r1.ebuild
8 http://gemia.de/pcmcia-cs-hisax/pcmcia-cs-3.2.4-hisax-patch.diff
9
10 however if someone is there to test that, i have really no idea how to
11 initialize that card to get some interface or such, so
12 /etc/pcmcia/isdn, isdn.opts and what else configuration would be needed,
13 is a book with 7 seals 4 me until I rtfm on isdn4linux...
14
15 if anyone could test and-or gimme hints that would be cool.
16
17 have fun.
20 Eric
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list