From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 'State of Gentoo' BoF session, Linux Symposium 2010.
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:30:16
1 On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 13:19, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I had hoped to send this before now, but the exact scheduled timeslot keeps
5 > changing. It was already on the PR events calendar.
6 >
7 > I'm running a BoF session during the Linux Symposium 2010 in Ottawa next week,
8 > entitled 'State of Gentoo'.
9
10 I've had my own uneducated ideas about this exact topic. I'd love to
11 hear more about this. Will notes or a recording be posted anywhere?
14     Jacob
15
16     "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
17     from the beginning of the world until now — and never
18     to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
19     short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
20     elect those days will be shortened."
21
22     Are you ready?