From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] punt mingw ebuilds out of the tree and into a mingw overlay
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:42:03
1 On Wednesday 20 December 2006 03:22, Alin Năstac wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > however, i think it's a lovely idea to open a mingw overlay and populate
4 > > the sucker until it's stuffed full of crap for people to use
5 >
6 > I kinda need dev-util/nsis
7
8 another good example of something i dont think should be in our tree
9
10 > but moving mingw stuff to an overlay would
11 > be fine by me as long as the overlay is *official*.
12
13 why do you feel the need to label crap as "official" ? it'd be on
14 overlays.g.o so it'd be up to the people who have access to the overlay to
15 take care of it ... as for who has access to said overlay, it doesnt matter
16 to me
17 -mike