From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Missing: Universal-CD - Gentoo discriminates shell and networkless users
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:59:34
1 Do not top post, is rude.
2
3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting
4
5 Peter Weber wrote:
6 > You seem to think that the discussion is around you, and your work :-)
7 >
8 > It is about Gentoo, please keep this in mind. Nobody says YOU have to
9 > make the work, or that you are doing sth. wrong. You could do the job,
10 > but you don't must do anything/everything alone. You want that Gentoo
11 > "needs" a internet-connection, and their should be now way to install
12 > Gentoo without access to the web?
13
14 He wants people quit annoying him about frivolous things.
17 > Sorry, but simply: No. I'am complet againt this! I select OSS, because I
18 > want independence (from the web in this special chase). I accept your
19 > position, but I don't agree.
20
21 His position: "I won't do it, do yourself or pay."
24 > On Question: Is their a howto, a script or a offical guidline how you or
25 > other gentoo-devs build the Universal-Disc's, what must be included an
26 > so on?
27
28 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/
29