From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugzilla suggestion: have stable and unstable in version drop down
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:32:42
1 On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 15:56, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 31 May 2004 03:24 pm, stan wrote:
3 > > or masked and unmasked etc
4 > > So that bugs against ~x86, ~ppc64 etc can be differentiated more easily
5 > > from reports on packages that have been marked stable.
6 >
7 > i dont think it'd really be used all that often
8
9 I would have to agree. Especially since most people don't use half the
10 drop downs as it is... so much so that I barely even notice what is in
11 them, since 95% of the time, it is simply the defaults and gives no
12 information. I *will* look there before requesting that information
13 from the user, but as I said, it tends to always be the defaults.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Developer, Gentoo Linux
18 Games Team
19