From: Troy Dack <troy@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Contribution to Gentoo
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:16:31
1 Marcello Barboni wrote:
2
3 > Hello,
4 > first of all THANK YOU for the great distro, it's awesome :-)
5 >
6 > I'd like to contribute to the Gentoo project, and since I don't know how
7 > to program well enough I'm offering to translate the docs in Italian (my
8 > first language),
9 >
10 > Are you interested? Any suggestions?
11 >
12 > Thank you
13 >
14 > Marcello Barboni
15
16 Marcello,
17 Look at http://www.gentoo.org/index-docs.html, and start there.
18 For info on the xml side of things see:
19 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/xml-guide.html
20
21 Once you have translated a document simply submit it via
22 http://bugs.gentoo.org and select the appropriate documentation category to
23 place your bug in. I'm sure the developers will be more than happy to have
24 some one translating them into Italian.
25
26 PS: congrats on the soccer :)
29 Troy Dack
30 http://linuxserver.tkdack.com http://gentoo.tkdack.com
31
32 They just buzzed and buzzed...buzzed.