From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge -C eselect-python disaster
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:08:12
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > On 25.1.2010 18.20, Jacob Godserv wrote:
3 >> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 06:32, Petteri Räty<betelgeuse@g.o>
4 >> wrote:
5 >>> I should also add that this is not a user support mailing list as
6 >>> there's
7 >>> gentoo-user for that purpose. I think the original purpose of the
8 >>> thread was
9 >>> already fulfilled.
10 >>
11 >> So then how was the original problem resolved? Sorry, I missed that
12 >> (and can't seem to find a resolution in this thread).
15 > There's already an open bug in Portage and the system set won't be
16 > changed for this.
17 >
18 > Regards,
19 > Petteri
23 So it's not resolved, there just won't be any changes?
24
25 Dale
26