From: Andreas Kotowicz <kotoml@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.0.1 maybe serious problem!!
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:42:39
1 Just wanted to add my experience on this topic:
2
3 netscape-flash runs without any problems on a fresh gentoo 1.4-rc1
4 install as long as there's no java installed. recently I compiled java
5 from scratch and webpages having flash code made mozilla crash. I first
6 thought that it was an java issue, but removing the flash plugin made
7 the website load ok (except for ne flash animations). so I installed
8 flash again and removed java. flash works. btw: I hope you didn't get
9 the impression that my java is broken. it works just fine, I didn't have
10 a single applet crashing yet.
13 maybe this helps
14 andreas