From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Warn users not to do separate /usr partition without proper initramfs in the handbook?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:21:26
1 On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 09:22:30AM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > Thanks for the reply. I also agree that the docs should be ready first
3 > then the change. I have a friend that may be switching from Gentoo
4 > because he can not get good docs on how to get his network working after
5 > the OpenRC update. It appears the docs he needs aren't ready yet.
6 > What's the point of having a nice Gentoo install if you can't set up
7 > your network stuff?
8 Did he file a bug for this? We have been working on them.
11 Robin Hugh Johnson
12 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
13 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
14 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85