From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] x11-misc/bumblebee and x11-misc/virtualgl up for grabs
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:58:09
1 On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 18:45:00 +0700
2 "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <gentoo@×××.name> wrote:
3
4 > By the way, as I was co-maintainerwith Pacho, and now my primary laptop is alo
5 > missing optimus (although, I still own few optimus-powered laptops, which I
6 > gave away to family members). So, not that I totally not interested in
7 > bumblebee anymore, but I can't fully maintain it.
8 >
9 > So, can you (whoever will take all this stuff) also remove me from there
10 > (actually, from virtualgl, since I already not in bumblebee's metadata)?
11 >
12 > But anyway, I am still opened for answering some questions about it and test
13 > something if needed.
14 >
15 > And I'd also like to transfer bumblebee overlay ownership, if anyone is
16 > interested.
19 If anyone needs a dev to test optimus stuff, I have an optimus and recently
20 swapped back from prime to bumblebee configuration ( got sick of weird kernel issues )
21
22 I just don't know the details enough to be maintainer on my own, but I do want
23 to do what I can to keep it "alive" :)