From: Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] why not player/stage/gazebo
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:09:45
1 On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 06:33:15PM -0300, Zhu Sha Zang wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Someone can speak to me why this programs aren't in portage tree, cos
6 > they are a good programs to robotic area? I finded only this packages in
7 > overlay, but so old. If i wish to put this sources in portage what i
8 > need to do?
11 I'm currently working for a robotics research lab and I've seen my
12 co-workers using these apps lots of times. I'm interesting in this area,
13 involved in an Humanoid project and familiar with the basics of robotics
14 although I have no current experience with the apps.
15
16 Please, contact me out of the list and we'll see how can we improve
17 the robotics support in Gentoo.
18
19 Thanks Zhu.
22 Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o>