From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please use "eselect news" items!
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:29:19
1 >>>>> On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I would like to see what you guys think about a small feature. Is
4 > there a way to put a number next to each item and then we can select
5 > by the number instead of typing the LONG name for the item? Sort of
6 > like gcc-config -l does its listing and you can set with the
7 > appropriate number.
8
9 > This would save time and some typing and seems like something that
10 > would be fairly easy to do.
11
12 Already done. ;-) Try "eselect news-tng" that comes with >=eselect-1.1.
13
14 Ulrich